Thursday, April 24, 2008

FYI I got my car searched by the TSA and the MBTA Gendarmes this morning

down at the Alewife T-station's parking garage.
I'd a declined and moved on, but the cop directing the sweep of my car was as cute as a button and looked like she needed a break with an onerous task.

Seriously though, I wonder what is up and why the Federales are in on the deal?
This is the third time since January that I've seen high profile security swarming the Alewife Red Line.

Again whassup with that?

3 comments:

Rob said...

photos of cute cop?

Zolok said...

Photos of the cute cop would've gotten me busted for sure.
Sorry you'll have to take my word for it.

Marc Larocque said...

Hey man, my name is marc, a journalist at northeastern. I was wondering if i could talk to you about your experience with the cute cop for my news radio show, neuwaves.

Marc Larocque
Student Journalist
neuwaves.blogspot.com
508-692-8164